Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License
Pilot Training in Gatineau
Become an Airline Pilot
The IATPL is designed to help you pursue your career in flying. Our intensive training program includes thorough ground and flight training objectives and simulated airline procedures and practices to prepare you for your first job in your career as a pilot.
Preparation for Your Future Exams
Our Integrated Airline Transport Pilot ground school offers comprehensive training required to set you up for your future career as a pilot. Over a two-year, full-time program, you will acquire the knowledge and skill set needed to be prepared for the INRAT, SAMRA, and SARON exams.
We take individuals with little to no experience, guide them through to their frozen ATPL, and set them up for success on their exams.
Get Started With Our Experts
- Full-time, 2-year program
- 900 hours of ground school
- 227 hours of flight training
- 30 hours in a Piper Navajo Chieftain
- Includes MCC, CRM (Crew Resource Management) and LOFT (Line Orientation Flight Training)
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid Category 1 Medical
- Pass an English proficiency test